Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Holiday VS Homework

Arrgghhh..............SCREAM OUT LOUD !!! got a lot of homeworks for this holiday.... Fuh ! I got 1 week to finish all of these homeworks... Sounds crazy..Maybe ! hahaha... Most of all the subjects got homeworks  ; Chemistry, English, Pendidikan Agama Islam, Bahasa Melayu, Biology, Sejarah, Physics, Mathematics n Add Maths. Alhamdulillah I have finished doing Add Maths.. It's quite hard.. But it is not a reason for me not to finish it up right!. ;)My teachers are so generous....hahahahha...Generous with homeworks ! ! !Most of my friends were complaining why all of us should be given a lot of homeworks ???  I'm wondering?? WHY??WHY?? Since we had struggled before this with homeworks everyday, we want a good rest before start back facing homeworks n books... This rest is worth for our mind relaxing~~~ I know that in Form 4 is not a honeymoon year because next year we got a big responsibility that is> SPM Examination...Back to the homework... Sometimes homework can make me stress. I know that everyone got this experience before !As conclusion, I must be good in handling all this homeworks..... If not, hhmmm..... big problems are waiting! hahahahaha...... Chaiyook... Chaiyook.. for all  members of 4 Siantan(SC Stream) I know we can do it ! FIGHTING ! ! ! !Ok..got to go.. homeworks are calling me ! (^_^)Adios...Marcocos... Good night ! Assalamualaikum.. StumbleUpon
Save this and Preview your blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holiday is holiday~~lalala

Nurul QisDhira said...

hahaha..btol tu ! tp x blh nk holiday sgt...
homework berlambak....

Post a Comment